Withlacoochee Area Residential Vacant Lot - River Access
Lot 14 Hilda Rd, Dade City, FL
$7995 with Seller Financing
Tree shaded lot just steps from the Riverdale community canoe launch and picnic area.
agent: Randy Kincaid, Broker
(863) 287 9213
- 60 x 100 (6000 sf) vacant tree shaded lot
- Riverdale Subdivision with river access and park
- County water available, private septic system required
- voluntary dues Riverdale HOA = $150 annual
- paved street with access from US Hwy 98
- 2019 taxes $154
- Property ID Parcel #: R15 123 21 1060 00F0 0140
This lot is located in the quiet rural Riverdale Subdivison with paved streets just off US 98 with a Dade City address but situated in Hernando County, FL.
Directions: From Dade City, follow US 98 North. The Riverdale entrance is about 1/4 mile North of the Withlacoochee River Bridge on the West side of the highway. Follow Riverdale Drive around to the South to Hilda Rd and go West almost to Park at the river. Lot 14 will be on the right about 100′ before Park.
Call Randy for more information
863 287 9213
We have no knowledge of this property flooding but it lies with in the designated flood zone.