Executive Estate House with pool Polk County Parcel ID 283032 955021 000300
- 3 bedroom 3 bath (1) bedroom (1) bath upstairs
- large living room with fireplace
- built 1984 (pool. screen enclosure, and solar power system added 2017 2017
- 125′ frontage lot 160′ deep (.48 ac)
- 4282 sf under roof (3360 sf air conditioned
- 2 car garage, wide concrete driveway
- 2020 property taxes $3252.41 (note the sale of the property may trigger a property tax reassessment and a change in the taxes)
Furnishings being auctioned separately
real estate terms of sale:
- 10% buyer premium will be added to the high bid to arrive at the final contract price for the property
- Winning bidder will sign a contract for sale and purchase immediately at the conclusion of the auction.
- $10,000 binder deposit by check to Jay McClendon PA Trust Account to be deposited on acceptance by the estate PR.
- Balance will be paid by seller at closing on or before 30 days after the conclusion of the auction.
- Seller will provide warranty deed, with doc stamps attached, and a title policy
- Property taxes will be prorated
- Closing agents fee will be split equally between the buyer and seller
- No inspection has been made for the the presence of termites.
- This property is being sold “as is” . It is up to the buyer to perform his own inspection prior to bidding.
54 Regal Ct, Babson Park, FL 33827
Property disclosure statement — Please note that the statement was prepared by the estate PR who has very little knowledge about the house and its history