Central Florida Mobile Home on 1/2 ac lot
2436 Buck Board Trail, Lake Wales, FL 33898
Economical living in Sunny Florida.
Own your own home and land with no expensive monthly fees.
Large enough lot for gardening and storage
of boats, RV, or private workshop
Lake Pierce Ranchettes is a deed restricted rural community of spacious lots just North of Lake Wales convenient to shopping, and US Hwy 27.
Real Estate Terms
- Polk County property ID 28-29-19-937148-006030
- Living area 784 sq ft
- car port and storage building in rear
- 2 bedroom 1 1/2 baths 2005 Mobile Home
- 100' x 245' lot 0.556 acres
- 2011 property taxes without homestead exemption $698.12
- appliances include refrigerator and range
- Balance will be due at closing on or before 30 days.
- Seller will provide a warranty deed and pay for the documentary stamps and title insurance policy
- Taxes will be prorated throgh the day of closing
- Property being sold "as is" with no warranty as to condition or suitablilty for any particular pupose.
- Buyer will pay a $250 closing fee, deed recording fee, mobile home title transfer fee, and any expenses related to obtaining his financing.